- Available to Maryland and New Jersey residents only
- Is it hard to make all your appointments at the office?
- Do you travel for work or live far from my office?
- Perfect for snow days or days with poor weather
- Perfect for those days when you are feeling a little under the weather and do not want to pay for a late cancellation. You can have a visit from the comfort of your own home!
All first appointments are made in person, but we am happy to supplement in-person appointments with tele-health appointments. I use a
HIPAA compliant software
and document your visits as 90834-95 or 90837-95. Be sure to inquire how much your insurance company will reimburse for these two codes so that you may make an informed decision before scheduling a tele-health visit.
*Please note that insurance companies may reimburse these sessions at a lower rate than office visits. If you are interested in this feature, please contact me and we can discuss this option further in your first appointment to determine whether it is appropriate for you.
**Please note that this feature is not appropriate for all types of clients and client issues.
Current Clients: Download the software VSEE HIPAA-Compliant Telemedicine Platform to your computer here!