COVID UPDATE: At this time, all our of our appointments are done via tele-therapy. We will begin hybrid therapy soon. However, we have seen so much success with tele-therapy. We have seen that it is as effective and encourage you to try it!
- Available to Maryland, Virigina, and New Jersey residents only
- Is it hard to make all your appointments at the office?
- Do you travel for work or live far from my office?
- Perfect for snow days or days with poor weather
- Perfect for those days when you are feeling a little under the weather and do not want to pay for a late cancellation. You can have a visit from the comfort of your own home!
We use a
HIPAA compliant software
and document your visits as 90834-95 or 90837-95. Be sure to inquire how much your insurance company will reimburse for these two codes so that you may make an informed decision before scheduling a tele-health visit.
*Please note that insurance companies may reimburse these sessions at a lower rate than office visits.
**Please note that tele-therapy is not appropriate for all types of clients and client issues.
Current Clients: Tele-therapy is conducted through our online patient portal, which is HIPAA-compliant, secure, and confidential.