Renew Yourself and Your Relationships!
- Have you been struggling in your intimate relationship?
- Do you experience pelvic pain?
- Do you suffer with sexual anxiety with sexual aversion?
- Do you suffer with painful sex, Vestibulodynia, Vulvodynia, or Vaginismus?
- Do you have difficulties with self-esteem, depression, or anxiety?
- Are you struggling with an unconsummated marriage?
- Are you unsure about the direction of your relationship?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by life's circumstances?
- Do you feel alone and wonder why you cannot find that special person to spend your life with?
- Do you feel distant from your partner?
- Do you have issues with intimacy in your relationship?
- Do you and your partner have a big difference in your sexual desires and libido?
- Do you have difficulty with achieving sexual pleasure, with difficulties in arousal, orgasm and/or performance?
- Do you need to work with a therapist who will respect your religious beliefs and help you with your sexual relationship?
- Do you suffer with a past trauma or history of sexual assault?
- Are you on the brink of divorce?
Everyone goes through challenging situations in life, and sometimes you need a little extra support to help you through. Like you, our clients are regular, every-day women with concerns about their relationships. This practice is designed to help women feel better about themselves and to empower them to live meaningful lives with rewarding relationships. We believe that every woman has the ability to feel great about herself and to be in healthy and mutually satisfying intimate relationships.
Individual, couples, or sex therapy can help you regain control of your life and develop the coping skills needed to deal with your particular set of challenges. Intimacy problems are particularly difficult to deal with because of the shame and embarrassment involved.
At this practice, you will be accepted and never judged for whatever difficulties you may be having. Attending individual, couples, or sex therapy provides long-lasting benefits and support, giving you the tools you need to overcome whatever challenges you face.
Please visit our Contact Us page to connect with a therapist today!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter by completing the form below: